Monday, October 17, 2011

Give-A-Way Winners

Thank you for your nice comments about my new blog.  I couldn't decide who should win so you are all winners!  Jill, Baukje, Judy, Joanna, Lizzie, Mindi, K, and Quilts, please send your address to me at kerrystitchdesigns@gmail.com so I can send your prize.  No, I'm not forgetting Lynda (my sister) and Amalie (my niece).  I know where you live and will send your gifts too.

The new logo took more time than I thought it would - of course.  I finally have all my patterns updated with the new look and will be able to get back into my sewing room.  There are some new designs in my head and I hope to get them made up soon.

Again, thank you for your comments and following. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, thank you so much, it's an exciting day today, I signed up for the Sue Spargo 2012 BoM a couple of weeks ago and today I put my name down for a workshop in Tasmania here in Aus next year...WooHoo..can't wait...
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so happy that I am one of the winners!!! Thanks a lot. And congratulations to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my threads in the mail today! Thanks so much, Kerry! I am excited to use them.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts