Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little bit of astrology

Two weeks ago I taught a class on tote bags at Sages Creek Quilt Co., in Pocatello, Idaho.  Terrie, the shop owner, provided a wonderful space for our class and treated us to a delicious lunch.  Students chose their project from my March Hare, Teri Traveler and Butterfly Journey patterns.  Since my original March Hare was given to a friend, I made a new version for the class.  The bunny is the same but the bag and applique are much brighter than the original.

Would you be surprised to learn that my astrological sign is Gemini, the twins?  A major trait of Geminis is two sides to your personality.  Perhaps that explains why there is a City Bucket and a Country Bucket, an Acorn's Promise in dark and light, and two versions of the March Hare.

I'm a firm believer that "more is more" and different colors makes it even more fun.

1 comment:

  1. When i came back from Holland your package was there waiting for me!!!!! Thanks a lot, I love the colors, so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts