Friday, November 11, 2011

Hey Hookers - Rug Hookers, that is.....

I love the look of hooked rugs and even tried making one with wool I dyed myself.  OK, enough of that!  The wool was the wrong color, the rug was a mess, and now I just have a perfectly good strip cutter for sale.


I just listed this Fraser model 500-1 strip cutting tool on my Etsy site for $125.00 which is a great price.  I found an online source that is selling the same cutter for almost double.  My cutter has one cutting head that will cut 2 strips at a time that are about 1/4" wide, and the instruction booklet is included.

The Etsy site charges shipping but if you buy the cutter and include a message that you saw this on my blog I will refund the shipping charges.

Amazing what you find when you clean out your sewing room closet.

1 comment:

  1. Economy. Or I would buy it in a second. I'd love to have one.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts