Friday, January 6, 2012

Gather

 Do you find that your family and friends seem to gather at your kitchen table?  There are much more comfortable chairs in the house but we feel more at ease at the table - could it be the promise of food?  My new table runner will make my table even more special with its lively colors and beautiful stitches.





Cindy Paulsen of Quilted Connection did an outstanding job of accenting my applique with her beautiful quilting.  Sometimes I can't believe she lets me take the quilts away.

If you would like to make your own Gather Table Runner, patterns are available in my Etsy Shop.

3 comments:

  1. Love the runner. Love the detail. How do you do all that couched or wrapped or whatever stuff without losing your mind? Color is lovely. Quilting very fine. Kerry - you are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work, I find them very original, different and fantastic colors. I like to sew like you. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts