Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blossom Sewing Tuck Kits

To prepare for my recent class at the Winter Quilt Retreat, I made kits for the Blossom Sewing Tuck.  I planned on making 10,and there was enough wool for 12, but not enough ribbon.  We prepared 12 kits, took 10 to the retreat, and ordered more ribbon which I received today.

The kit contains everything you need to make the Tuck, including fabric, ribbons, and embellishment threads.
This is a fun project and the wool applique makes it very easy to get all your pieces sewn down to begin the fun part - embellishment.  Not only is the Tuck practical, keeping all your notions in one place, it is beautiful!  Inside there is a covered pocket for extra needles and threads, a velvet pincushion, needle book, and a place for pencils.  The scissor pocket includes a tie to keep scissors from slipping out.



If you've been wanting a new sewing kit, here is your chance.  Kits are available in my Etsy shop, but there are only 2. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, now. I'd love it if you taught THAT in Springville! Class yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideal and fantastic colours. I love yours works.
    Congratulations.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts