Sunday, March 11, 2012

When 3 Bags Full Isn't Enough

Do you remember, "Baa, baa, back sheep have you any wool?  Yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full."?  When I'm digging through my scrap bags and bins, I expect to find just the right color.  But then, sometimes the bins and bags just aren't enough.  My sister, Lynda, has been dying beautiful colors for me and can now offer them to you in her Etsy Shop.

It seems quite easy to find wool in darker shades, so Lynda has started out with brights and pastels. This photo shows her light and bright package of 20 different colors in 6" x 6" squares and each pack is tied together with one of Lynda's hand-made buttons.

"Click" on over to her Etsy Shop often as more colors will be available soon.  If you would like a larger cut, I'm certain she can handle your email request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts