Saturday, May 26, 2012

Birthday Sale Ended

Thank you to everyone who shopped in my Etsy Store during my Birthday Sale. 

Another year older, but I'm looking forward to what this year may bring.  I start off with the good news that my son is moving back to Utah.  My husband and I will fly to Chicago in a few weeks to help with the packing and driving the moving truck west.  My mind is brimming with new ideas and I hope to have a few new patterns finished this coming year and I'm learning some new stitching techniques too.

So, bottom line is, my hair is a lot more gray, I move slower, there are more wrinkles, but I don't care - I'm having a great life!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I missed your birthday!!!! Darn! Hope you will take a belated Happy Birthday from me! Hope your day was special even though you are so elderly...heh heh. XOXO Sheepish wave from Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have done what you've done. How many of us have ideas, but put them away, drown them in less worthy things. I appreciate so much your sharing your designs.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts