Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Spring came early to Utah and we have been busy trying to get our yard into shape.  My sister, Lynda, has been busy dying piles of wool for the upcoming Farmer's Market season, along with some small projects.  This oh-so-cute pincushion is Lynda's design and to help her out, I stitched 5 of them last week.

This Saturday, May 12th Wheeler Farm is having a special Mother's Day event and preview Farmer's Market.  Lynda will be there from 9 am to 2 pm and you don't want to miss the beautiful wool she has dyed.  Lynda has approximately 27 colors, many in hard to find shades.  You can find more information at Lynda Rose Hand Dyed Wool

I've also been busy getting a new pattern ready for print.  I'm really excited about this new design and Lynda has cut kits which include 20 wool colors.  Check back here in just a few days to see "Picking Posies".  For now, here's a little preview:


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Lynda's design. I wish you guys were not so far north, darn it. I didn't even make it to the long-arm show. Going to Wheelers would be fun, but Sat. is such a fam day, it's hard to leave for several hours. Your sister - I'm her fan girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt Kerry - just love the colour combination and the design, and the embellishments are to die for! Really, really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts