Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Inspiration






Last week Lavinia sent me an email to let me know that she made my Acorn's Promise pattern into a stained glass panel and was now going to make the quilt.  Of course, I had to see the glass and asked her to share some photos.  The photo below shows how the light comes through the glass.
She also shared another glass art project inspired by quilt blocks.  The light coming through the glass just brings them to life.

From a tree, to a quilt, to glass art - that's inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love that! It makes a beautiful quilt and a beautiful stained glass piece!

    Cheery wave from
    bev

    http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I have always loved quilt designs in glass. I'll have to do some of that myself, and your work translates just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts