Friday, June 15, 2012

Kits

Who doesn't love a kit?  Especially if it has hard to find colors of wool?  Lynda will be at the Gardner Village Farmer's Market on Saturday with kits for Vera's Hollyhocks and other fun projects.  She also has new color packs with some great textures and solids in 6" squares.  While you're Shop Hopping at Pine Needles, make a stop at Lynda's Hand Dyed Wool.

For those of you that don't live in Utah, I will have complete kits in my Etsy Shop in about 10 days.  Next week I leave for a few days to help my son move home from Chicago!  Last year when he moved I pulled out all the stops to talk him out of it.  I told him he would miss the mountains, wouldn't like a big city, and when that failed, I even cried.  Well, he went anyway, but found out that Mom and Dad were right.  He didn't like the big city.  We didn't help him move to Chicago - he was on his own - but we are helping him move back.

Lynda's going to cut wool while I'm gone and when I get home I'll get the kits packaged.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this and all your other new patterns! I'll be calling you soon! Take care! Bev

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts