Saturday, October 27, 2012

Class in Hailey, Id.

 I was in Hailey, ID, near Sun Valley, last weekend the teach my Vera's Hollyhocks pattern for the 5 Bee's Quilt Guild.  This was a fun group of quilting friends and I had a good time with them.  The guild ordered kits in advance and were ready to start on the applique and embellishment.




The morning was dedicated to preparing the hollyhocks and getting them appliqued down.  After a tasty pot luck lunch we worked on learning the embellishment stitches - always the favorite part of class.

It has been many years since I visited this area and after class my friend, Berylene, and I drove to Sun Valley, about 15 miles away.  The fall colors were still showing and it was beautiful.  Many thanks to the 5 Bee's guild for a good time.

The Vera's Hollyhocks kits are now back in my Etsy Shop along with patterns and thread kits.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get a chance to take your class while you were here, but it sure likes everyone was having a great time! Glad you enjoyed the fall colors here.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts