Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I want to stitch!

Yes, I want to stitch, said with a very whiney voice, like Lydia in Pride and Prejudice when she said, "I want to go to Brighton!".  I want to stitch all day, every day, but it never works out.  There is the cooking, laundry, shopping, walking the dogs, more cooking, more cooking.  Can you tell I'm tired of cooking?

Where did August go?  Not to mention September and now October.  I have several unfinished projects that were scheduled to be finished a few months ago along with new patterns.  I usually just work on one project, start to finish, but something happened this year - I fell off the wagon.  Now there are projects and blocks of the month calling my name from the sewing room.  Two were finished last week and I have great plans for this coming week.

I'm usually quite organized so it just kills me not to meet my goals.  For example, the Christmas project that is still just in the sketchbook phase.  OK, I'm going to get off the computer and get working on the most fabulous Block of the Month.  I'll have a photo soon - when the first block is finished!

1 comment:

  1. Kerry, you are hilarious! But I can't wait to see what you have been working on! I hope you post pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts