Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Quilt Retreat

After months of planning, it's just 2 weeks from today that I leave for the Winter Quilt Retreat at Ruby's Inn near Bryce Canyon, UT.  I was very pleased to be invited back this year to teach as this is a great retreat organized by Bonnie Miles.  I will be teaching my Take A Note small notebook covers, Vera's Hollyhocks zippered bag and Embellishment 101. On Saturday I'm giving 2 lectures that will convince everyone that they are an artist.



The last few weeks have been busy, dying wool, ordering threads, copying patterns, making hand-outs, and putting together kits.

Now let's see...... if you want to make 40 kits then you need 40 of each piece.  Why do I only have 39 zippers?  Looks like another trip to the store.
Are you going to the retreat?  Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. I've always heard really good things about this retreat, but have never attended - hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola.
    Tiene trabajos muy bellos en su blog. La felicito.
    Saludos desde Tenerife, España.
    Yayi.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts