Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Exciting News

I have a "real" website - sort of.  Probably because I never thought of myself as really being in business, I just sold patterns through my Etsy shop - which works quite well.  But since someone actually called to schedule a class 2 years from now, I started thinking that maybe I am in business and should act like it.

So I'm starting slow, with just 1 page but it is beautiful.  You can see it at www.kerrystitchdesigns.com and you will see that it still takes you to my Etsy shop to order patterns but it is a step in the right direction.  A baby step, but a step nevertheless.

I don't even have time to add a pretty picture as I should be upstairs right now packing up for my class at Main Street Quilt Cottage in Hurricane, UT, part of the annual Quilt Camp at Peach Days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts