Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beaded Scissor Lanyard

My friend, Marsha Christensen, makes the most beautiful one-of-a-kind jewelry with unique imported beads.  You may have seen the one I wear while sewing that holds my small scissors handy for snipping.  Each necklace is a total of 30 inches with a clasp that is easy to open for adding your scissors or badge and slips easily over your head.  I have received many compliments on mine and asked Marsha to make a few more. I'm not even embarrassed to admit that I really want to keep all 3 for myself, but in a rare act of self-denial, they are listed in my Etsy shop.

The beautiful brown shades of the Peruvian beads remind me of a perfect mocha, topped with whipped cream.   Click here to see close up photos and ordering information.

Marsha tells me these colorful Indian Eye beads protect you from the evil eye.  Now, tell me, who doesn't need to keep the evil eye away?  Click here for close-up photos and ordering details.
 
I love the colors of these Peruvian beads and if you look close there are little scenes on them.   Click here to see close up photos and details on ordering

I only have 1 of each and they are very affordable for hand-made jewelry, ranging from $20 to $24.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog yesterday, today I browsed -- all the way back to the beginning! Your work is beyond amazing and a great inspiration to me. I'll be watching you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts