Monday, November 25, 2013

Life Before The Internet

I do remember that there was life before the internet, but now I find that it is an addiction.  Last week the phone line to my computer decided to give it up.  After going through the unplugging, waiting, and plugging in, I had the stress of calling the phone company - 3 times before they would send someone out.  Finally, a very nice young man came to my home today and fixed everything in 10 minutes.  

Imagine my happiness at being able to check my email, see what's new on Pinterest, and show you the finished Urban Owls quilt that I absolutely love.  This is a pattern by Wendy Williams and was a Block of the Month from Material Obsession.  I know some of you have registered for this program and my advise is, stick with it, even the hard blocks, because look how beautiful it is when finished.


And here is a close-up of the cat on the roof and pretty people in the windows.

Cindy Paulson did an amazing job adding so many quilted details.  Every time I look at the quilt (and there have been many) I see something new.  The quilt is hanging on the wall of my family room and it is a perfect place for me to enjoy it.

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and I will be preparing dinner for my family.  But first, it is my husband's birthday on Wednesday so I'm taking it one celebration at a time.  

Marsha just delivered 6 more beautiful scissor necklaces which I will try to get on the blog and my Etsy shop this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts