Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The 3, not 12 Days of Christmas

Yesterday I heard a news story that estimated it would cost $27,393 to buy everything in "The 12 Days of Christmas" song.  Wow!  I guess that's off my wish list.

Most of us need to be a bit practical during this holiday season but still want to give special gifts.  Since I'm a bit late starting my Christmas shopping, I only have 3 ideas - not 12 for you.

Starting today, I have 5 beautiful necklaces to hold your little scissors.  I wear mine whenever I'm stitching so there's no looking to find them when I need to clip a thread or snip off a little corner of fabric.  My friend, Marsha looks for unique beads and combines them into unique pieces.  I had Marsha make a scissor necklace for me and thought you might like one too.  There are additional, close-up photos when you click on the "here" links.

Colorful Lampwork Beads Necklace for $22.00 click here
 Colorful African Christmas beads with batik dotted bone, $24.00 click here
 Navajo bear fetish symbolizing strength, introspection, and the power of the soul for $24.00 click here
 Hand-painted pelicans on ceramic beads from Peru, $22.00 click here
 Who doesn't love pearls for only $22.00?  Click here

When listing on Etsy, I have limited options for adding the shipping charges.  If you would like to order more than one you can call me at 801-706-4671 or go ahead and order on the Etsy site and I will refund the excess shipping charges.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts