Monday, January 13, 2014

Getting Ready For Retreat

The Winter Quilt Retreat at Bryce Canyon is just 3 weeks away and I'm busy getting ready for my classes.  I try not to leave things to the last minute just in case something unexpected comes up so last week was busy.

 Pieces cut for kits.
 A chair full of white wool for dying
 Silk and cotton threads cut for kits.
(I don't play tennis, Juno loves the sewing room and leaves her toys)

And a sneak preview of a new class project.

The Winter Quilt Retreat at Ruby's Inn, Bryce Canyon, is an annual tradition for many with classes, lectures, trunk shows, vendors and more.  I'm looking forward to seeing friends and teaching my Berry Bloom Mini-Purse and Embellishment.

More about the wool hexie project in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts