Monday, March 3, 2014

Block 7


Today's block starts off my 3 baskets I like the least.  Why?  The shapes don't appeal to me and I'm not crazy about my fabric choices.  Or maybe I like the fabrics but not the shapes and so the entire thing doesn't work for me.  I'm holding out hope that when it is all together it will be OK.

Paper piecing is supposed to result in perfect points.  When it comes to piecing I can mess up anything and here is proof.  See how all the points don't go to the bottom of the purple dot section?  Luckily, I gave up on perfect long ago.

Check back tomorrow for another "not my favorite".

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha you are right, it does not matter that those points are not perfect.... And thank you for your lovely comment on the outdoor toilet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts