Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Not Too Late

There are still about 7 weeks before the beginning of the

I will be teaching my Crazy for Embellishment class the first day of retreat and I'm so excited to let you know that I will also have a vendor booth for all 3 days.  While I'm busy teaching my husband will be minding my "store".  He has passed his training sessions on hand-dying wool, packing kits and packaging patterns and he will know all about the threads and notions too.  If you are in the vendor area while I'm in class, don't miss a chance to meet this great guy that helps me out.

There are a lot of great teachers at this retreat giving you a fun opportunity to join their classes.  The retreat offers a wide variety of classes, sure to offer something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts