Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring Market in Pittsburgh

Early tomorrow morning, 4 a.m. to be exact, I will be heading to the airport for my trip to Spring Quilt Market in Pittsburgh.  I will be helping Norma Whaley of Timeless Traditions Quilts in her booth to market her wonderful designs.

I made a new purse last week and although it is quite simple, I like it.

 The design always looks so plain when it is first laid out.

 Applique and embellishment all finished.


The Fly Stitch really stands out, stitched with Painter's Thread Ribbon Floss and the Shimmer Floss French Knots look like beads.

The bag is a piece of upholstery fabric that has the look and feel of a velvety corduroy that I had on hand along with a leather strap. 

Be back in a week with fun pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts