Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dove In Bloom Kits Now Available

 My shipment arrived and now the Dove In Bloom kits are in my Etsy shop, just click HERE
The kit includes the pattern, hand-dyed wool and velvet, hand-dyed silk and cotton threads and a sturdy bag with 6 zippered pockets.

This bag is very well made with heavy duty zippers that will last for years.  The pockets are plastic on one side which makes it easy to see what is inside without sticking together.

I took the kits to my retreat last week and they were such a big hit that I only have 7 left.  Don't wait to order, I don't have plans to make any more when these are gone.  The patterns and bags will not be sold separately - it is a complete kit.

Planning a trip soon?  This is the perfect little "take-along".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts