Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to the City

We left our mountain paradise for a quick trip to the real world.  There's nothing like noise, traffic, lots of people and soaring temperatures to make me yearn for the simple life we enjoy at our cabin. Fortunately, I will be returning in about a week which gives me plenty of time to cut out the birds and remaining leaves/flowers for Enchantment.  My bags will include a good supply of beads and threads for embellishing too.  Hopefully I will have some time to stitch while here and be able to share some progress.





I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that my count of Dove In Bloom kits was off.  I have just 1 left and it is listed in my Etsy shop HERE.  I promise, this is the very last one, there won't be any more.  
Sold!

1 comment:

  1. This dove in bloom is lovely, no wonder that the last one was quickly sold.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts