Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Enchantment Birds

Why is it so hard to find time for stitching?  There are constant interruptions and there was that book I wanted to finish........  My husband is going to have an article in an upcoming wood carving magazine which means he carves and then I take a photo of each step.  Between each photo I've been appliqueing.

The leaves may be multiplying on their own - that's how it seems anyway.  Needing a break from green thread, I decided to finish the birds and then go back to leaves.


 On her last trip to India, Jenna brought me some silk which I used on some of the birds. 



 The batik wings are interesting.


The poor things, they are so flat and boring at this stage.  I can't wait to start some embellishment.

But for now, it's back to leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts