Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I'm Thinking Spring


This morning I hung The Honey Flow where its bright colors sing out to me as I move from room to room or sit to enjoy a little rest.  This has been an easy winter for us, as winters go, very little snow and not too cold.  That being said, it's still to cold to sit outside without a coat!

But........ I see signs of spring.  The crocus have bloomed, tulips and daffodils are following close behind.  Last week was President's Day which signals that it is time to start feeding the honey bees sugar water to urge egg laying and building up the hive's population for the big spring bloom and "honey flow".

The sun is shining bright, The Honey Flow brightens up my home, and friends will be here to stitch.  It's going to be a good day.

If you would like to make your own spring garden, The Honey Flow pattern is available in my Etsy Shop, just click HERE.  

3 comments:

  1. The quilt is so amazing in person. The quilting finishes it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a great quilt.:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts