Sunday, May 31, 2015

More - Flower and Leaves on Enchantment

For any of you who are interested in making the Enchantment wall hanging, I want to remind you that this is a Sue Cody of Dragonfly Studio's pattern available through Material Obsessions quilt shop in Australia.

I've been working on this project so long that it's now driving me crazy.  I have a "probably unreasonable" goal of finishing it in the next 2 weeks.  Unfortunately, the housework and cooking keep interrupting me.

 I only used Silken Pearl #5 in the flower for Colonial Knots in the center surrounding by Cast-On, Pistil Stitch on dark petals with Bullion Knot outline and the red petals are outlined with Chain Stitch which was then Back Stitched.
Painter's Pearl Cotton #8 Feathered Chain down the center of each leaf and Coral Stitch outline, Painter's Shimmer Floss Straight Stitch in the center of each Chain.

I'm determined to finish up another flower and more leaves today.

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous. Your work is astounding! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching Kerry - those bullions are beautiful and so even! Always find it interesting to read the different threads you've used - thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts