Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mug-Wump Patterns

The Mug-Wump notebook cover was designed as a teaching project for my recent class at the American Quilt Retreat.  100% felted wool was used for the background and applique motifs, with a cotton fabric back cover and binding.  When the applique is completed 14 different embroidery stitches embellish the design.  The pattern includes a diagram for stitch placement and a listing of stitches and threads used.

The pattern is sized to cover a composition-type notebook, 9 3/4" x 7 1/2", which is available at all office supply stores.  I stock up on them at WalMart when all the school supplies are on sale.

If you would like a pattern, they are now available in my Etsy shop by clicking HERE.  The pattern is a download so you can start making it today.

 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I love it! I've been pinning all your things and people are repinning like crazy! You are SO talented! XO

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts