Saturday, June 27, 2015

Setting Goals

I find it's sometimes helpful to set goals for my stitching as it keeps me focused on a project that is lagging behind.  Such is my Enchantment wall hanging.  I started this project a year ago and have been setting it aside time and again, picking up something different.  A few weeks ago I realized that I had to set a date for completion or just throw it away.  

After considering both options, and believe me, the garbage can beckoned,  a goal was made to have it finished by June 14th.  I didn't make it.

We left town on the 14th for a road trip to Iowa for my husband to teach wood carving.  Enchantment was too big a project to take as it's not only the wall hanging, but all my threads too.  Instead, I prepared a Roseville Album block as my "traveling project".  


We are back home and escaped the 100 degree temperatures by driving to our cabin.  Today, it's back to Enchantment, with another goal of 1 week to finish.

2 comments:

  1. NEVER throw anything away! Just stick it in an envelope and send it to your good friend, Bev! Glad you had a good trip! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bev, I heard that someone in Oklahoma City has a winning lottery ticket worth about $2 million. I hope it was you!

      Delete

Popular Posts