Wednesday, June 22, 2016

China Shop Kit

With the very best of intentions I purchased 2 kits to make this beautiful quilt and subscribed to Homespun Magazine for the monthly patterns.  When the first issue was delivered to me online, I was busy with something else and planned to start next month.  You guessed it - I never got started!

I still love this quilt but many more have been added to the "to do" pile.  If you have been thinking about making a China Shop, now's the time.  The kits are for sale in my Etsy shop for only $150.00 each which includes all the beautiful Kaffe fabrics for the quilt top and the pattern - but wait, there's more - free shipping within the USA.

Just click HERE

1 comment:

  1. How are you doing? I've been thinking about you a lot! We should do a catch up call sometime! 💟

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts